News Reporting Rules
The following rules apply to all GPC organizations reporting
results in this newsletter.
- All submitted systems need an availability date provided with
the submission materials. The system must be available within six
months of the time results are published.
- Results for any published system that is not yet generally
available must be republished within one quarter of first customer
shipment (FCS). Should the submitting organization not republish
new data after FCS, the editor of the newsletter will not
republish the results.
- If the price for a yet-to-be-released system is available, it
must be submitted. If the price is not available, then it will be
specified as "N/A." Price/performance will be reported as "N/A"
and the system will be sorted as the lowest price/performance.
When the price becomes available, it must be submitted for the
next GPC News update. The price must be provided within the
six-month period for publication of yet-to-be-published systems.
If the price is not provided, the system will be removed from the
publication, with a note explaining the reason for removal.
- All reports require hardware and software levels such that the
reported results are repeatable and can be reproduced through
public interfaces. All submitted systems must be available for
- Organizations submitting data will be responsible for ensuring
that results published in this newsletter can be reproduced.
Note: License agreements (inter-company) shall govern
publication of data using components that are not yet generally