Submission program for those
who are not SPEC/GWPG members
SPEC/GWPG provides opportunities for those outside the organization's
membership to have their benchmark results reviewed and, if accepted,
posted on the SPEC web site.
Here are some reasons why you might want to submit results for review and possible publication on the SPEC web site:
- You will get high visibility on the world’s most popular web site for performance evaluation, visited by more than 3 million annually.
- If accepted after peer review, your results will have the increased integrity that comes with meeting SPEC’s widely respected and rigorous standards.
- Submitting results costs much less than other forms of marketing, and lasts longer, as accepted results can remain on the SPEC web site for three months.
- Your results will be seen by corporate and government CTOs and IT managers who rely on SPEC results as a key component in their decision-making process for purchasing new computer equipment.
- You will be in the company of the world’s leading suppliers of graphics components, systems and subsystems.
Publication of a single accepted submission for those who are not SPEC/GWPG members is $250. The submission will stay posted on the SPEC/GWPG web site for three months. There is a limit of eight (8) non-member submissions per 12-month period. If a company joins SPEC/GWPG, it will receive a credit for all submissions within the 12-month period before becoming a member.
For more information, click here
or contact the SPEC office at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
tel: 703-579-8460; fax: 703-579-8463.
2015 submission schedule