Author Topic: SERT 2.0.4 Invalid Voltage Messages in Results  (Read 4165 times)

Mr.Brown

SERT 2.0.4 Invalid Voltage Messages in Results
« on: August 12, 2021, 07:55:42 AM »
Hello,

i keep getting invalid messages for example : "" INVALID: [Hioki PW3337:1-Channel (power_localhost_8888_0)] CPU:SSJ:max: The voltage (235,94V) reported was above the maximum allowed voltage (126V) for the line standard specified in the configuration (120V) "" for CPU, Memory, Storage and Idle.

i already tried doing a "range discovery" and after it an "full test suite", but nothing changed, edited the listeners.xml and used the same values from my old SERT Version 2.0.3 ( where i didnt get those messages ) but still no luck.

Do i have to change another file somewhere else ? i already compared many of them but nothing seem to help or is it the power analyzer which might be configured incorrectly (havent changed anything there) ?

i can provide Logs and latest results if needed.

Kind Regards
Mr.Brown

Mike Petrich

Re: SERT 2.0.4 Invalid Voltage Messages in Results
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 12:50:13 PM »
Hello Mr. Brown,

Please check your Voltage range setting in either the SERT GUI > SUT: Power > Line Standard: Voltage or the file it references(test-environment.xml). It looks like you may have it set to 120V and are testing with a much higher voltage.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please open a ticket at https://www.spec.org/sert/feedback/issuereport.html with logs so we can evaluate further.

Mr.Brown

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 05:19:16 AM »
Hello Mike Petrich,

that was a good hint, i didn´t know that it is possible to edit the values in the GUI.
i checked it and edited the value to 230 now its working fine.

but i still have one thing which is not quite working and i don´t know why, but maybe you can help me there, too.

- the Workload efficiency score is still empty (results are invalid )

- these messages are in results summary:
INVALID: Values from this report are not valid. This result should not be submitted to any regulatory or voluntary energy efficiency qualification program.
INVALID: CPU:LU:100%: Transactions per second was 95,1% of target (threshold is at least 96,0%)
WARNING: CPU:LU:100%: The coefficient of variation among clients was 9,2%

Thank you for your help so far.

Kind Regards
Mr.Brown

Mike Petrich

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 10:10:24 AM »
At the top of the config-all.xml file there are a few parameters you can change and still obtain valid results. You can view the descriptions for which values are still valid.

You can try increasing your warmup interval count for CPU worklets to try and overcome the issue you are seeing with the LU worklet by increasing this value:
<interval-count id="cpuWarmupIntervalCount">3</interval-count>

If that doesn't resolve your issue, I'd suggest opening a ticket for the issue.

Mr.Brown

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 07:53:47 AM »
Hi Mike,

I increased the warmup value to 6 which still resulted in the Error messages and then i increased it furthermore to 8 and now everything is good.

Every Error is gone and i finally got an Efficiency score.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards
Mr.Brown