Author Topic: SPECjAppServerException: Remote side error: 409 Conflict invalid XML format  (Read 5563 times)

zongyao

Hi,  how can I resolve the app server issue below:

[glassfish 4.1] [SEVERE] [] [] [tid: _ThreadID=377 _ThreadName=Thread-9] [timeMillis: 1557478470292] [levelValue: 1000] [[
  org.spec.jappserver.common.SPECjAppServerException: Remote side error: 409 Conflict invalid XML format
   at org.spec.jappserver.supplier.helper.NonSecureXmlCommand.execute(NonSecureXmlCommand.java:132)
   at org.spec.jappserver.supplier.buyermdb.ejb.BuyerMDB.sendPO(BuyerMDB.java:356)
   at org.spec.jappserver.supplier.buyermdb.ejb.BuyerMDB.createPO(BuyerMDB.java:328)
   at org.spec.jappserver.supplier.buyermdb.ejb.BuyerMDB.purchase(BuyerMDB.java:212)
   at org.spec.jappserver.supplier.buyermdb.ejb.BuyerMDB.onMessage(BuyerMDB.java:92)
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor218.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
   at org.glassfish.ejb.security.application.EJBSecurityManager.runMethod(EJBSecurityManager.java:1081)
   at org.glassfish.ejb.security.application.EJBSecurityManager.invoke(EJBSecurityManager.java:1153)
   at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.invokeTargetBeanMethod(BaseContainer.java:4211)
   at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.__intercept(BaseContainer.java:4766)
   at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.intercept(BaseContainer.java:4746)
   at org.glassfish.ejb.mdb.MessageBeanContainer.deliverMessage(MessageBeanContainer.java:1219)
   at org.glassfish.ejb.mdb.MessageBeanListenerImpl.deliverMessage(MessageBeanListenerImpl.java:81)
   at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.inbound.MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.invoke(MessageEndpointInvocationHandler.java:171)
   at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy320.onMessage(Unknown Source)
   at com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.OnMessageRunner.run(OnMessageRunner.java:283)
   at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.work.OneWork.doWork(OneWork.java:107)
   at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.performWork(ThreadPoolImpl.java:497)
   at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPoolImpl.java:540)]]

RamyaMeruva

Hi Zongyao,

Did you use the example VM scripts to build appserver?

If yes, can u please post your glassfish server.log, server.xml from appserver.

Thanks,
Ramya

zongyao

Hi RamyaMeruva, please see the attachments. 
Also, I use glassfish 4.12, and the example VM scripts to build appserver(some changes for glassfish 4.12). And I use the domain.xml generated, not the one contained in the examples package.
I noticed that there is a field named "Host name=local host", should I replace localhost to "appserver", since I deleted localhost in the /etc/hosts file.

zongyao

Is the tomcat.env useful? I don't see it is used in any file.
And tomcat.xml is not used either.

RamyaMeruva

Hi Zongyao,

Can you make sure that you match your domain.xml with the one available in the kit and also include localhost in /etc/hosts.
What java version are u using?

Thanks,
Ramya

zongyao

Hi RamyaMeruva,
I am using Java Oracle 1.8

RamyaMeruva

Hi Zongyao,

Did u get appserver to work?

Thanks,
Ramya

zongyao

yes, appserver is working after I change it back to glashfish3.12 and JAVA7.

Thanks.