Author Topic: Aggregate Audit for Shared Database  (Read 4841 times)

just_woolen

Aggregate Audit for Shared Database
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:24:30 AM »
after run the spec virt, in the report i find this error::

Validation Errors:

Aggregate Audit for Shared Database
Database 1 Errors:
Orders Transaction validation FAILED
Work Order Transaction validation FAILED
PO Transaction validation FAILED
POLine Transaction validation: WARNING: New POLine DB Count ~ Delivery Servlet Tx Count > 10%
  No Validation Errors Found

this error was comming when i run 2 title. every thing is fine when i run 1 title.

i didn't know what this error is about, and how can i fix it? please help me ~

lroderic

Re: Aggregate Audit for Shared Database
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
Hello. The purpose of this forum is to help you get the benchmark up and running. Since you already can run one tile successfully,  please look at the submissions and check application VM and database VM tunings. Also make sure your network has enough bandwidth and that the database is located across several spindles. If you don't use SR-IOV and virtual functions, consider using an internal network dedicated to app/dbserver traffic. See the Example VM user's guide for info on setting this up.

Good luck and thanks for using the benchmark.

just_woolen

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:10:57 AM »
Hello. The purpose of this forum is to help you get the benchmark up and running. Since you already can run one tile successfully,  please look at the submissions and check application VM and database VM tunings. Also make sure your network has enough bandwidth and that the database is located across several spindles. If you don't use SR-IOV and virtual functions, consider using an internal network dedicated to app/dbserver traffic. See the Example VM user's guide for info on setting this up.

Good luck and thanks for using the benchmark.
Thanks for reply my request~!
     i am using the internal network, the network speed is up to 10Gbps, and throuth the test i can see the app/dbserver traffic is less than 100mbps, so i think the network traffic is not the problem.and the appserver / dbserver setting i just use the same as i successfuly run in one title, is there any special config that i should change when i need to run more then one title (btw : i known the webserver need to setup different title id and run wafgen so make suitable title data to run , is that appserver or dbserver need to do that so? i can't find any information in the guide)
     i just wondering if you might do me a favor and tell me the information about this validation errors comes from any possable reasion ( some thing like a list or a document) , so i can check my environment?
     or just tell me which part of log i should post to help you findout where is this validation errors comes from.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:12:29 AM by just_woolen »

AnoopGupta

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 01:10:35 AM »
Please ensure that both the tiles point to the same DBServer VM. Each DBServer VM is to service up to 4 tiles.  See Figure 3 of the Design document at https://www.spec.org/virt_sc2013/docs/SPECvirt_DesignOverview.html

lroderic

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 12:54:37 PM »
For instructions on adding a tile, see https://www.spec.org/forums/index.php?topic=15.msg145#msg145.