SPEC/GPC Project Group Membership
Delivers Tangible Business Benefits
Any organization interested in developing standardized benchmarks
can join a SPEC/GPC project group and enjoy the benefits of membership.
The two current project groups are the Application Performance
Characterization (SPECapc) Group and the OpenGL Performance Characterization
(SPECopc) Group. Membership in either or both of the project groups
automatically includes membership in the SPEC/GPC organization.
Why Join SPEC/GPC?
Members of SPECapc and SPECopc play a direct role in developing the
benchmarks that will become worldwide standards. They also have the
tools by which to add credibility to marketing efforts for their products.
SPEC/GPC project group membership provides the following benefits:
- direct input in developing all releases of benchmark software
- access to pre-release versions of benchmark software for use in
product development and testing
- publication of unlimited performance results on the SPEC/GPC web
site, visited by some 15 million annually
- input into determining the planning and future of benchmarks
- ability to take advantage of the combined work of everyone involved
in the SPEC/GPC consortium
- access to SPEC/GPC's review and publication processes that provide
credibility for a product's performance results
- ability to exchange technical information with peers worldwide
- media attention in major trade publications throughout the year
An annual membership in a SPEC/GPC project group, with all the benefits
listed above, costs less than a full-page ad in most trade publications.
And, it's a membership that keeps delivering tangible rewards throughout
SPECapc -- $2,500 initiation; $7,500 annual dues
SPECopc -- $7,500 annual dues
SPEC/GPC Associate (open to qualified non-profit organizations
and educational institutions) -- $500 annual dues
Options Outside Membership
Organizations that cannot afford a membership or cannot make the commitment
to participate in SPEC/GPC can still benefit from its credible
benchmarking review and publication processes. Play ball with
SPEC/GPC under the ticket plan that's
right for your organization!
For More Information...
Contact Kathy Powers, SPEC