Changes in OMP2001 V3.1c
- Fix to run tools so that a submittable
run can be made with just 2 runs, as allowed
by the rules, and to make the default number of
runs to make two.
- The installer again asks you to accept the
SPEC license agreement.
- Fix to the ASCII output format so that it
properly prints out the user's SPEC license number.
Changes in OMP2001 V3.1
- Updated tool set to support more Linux versions.
- The previously required Purdue alternate source code for
330.art_m and 331.art_l is now incorporated into the suite.
- A fix for a filename mismatch error in fma3d which occurred
on some systems.
Results generated with V3.1 are comparable to results generated with