Submission Program for Those
Who Are Not SPEC/GPC Members
SPEC/GPC provides opportunities for those outside the organization's
membership to have their benchmark results reviewed and, if accepted,
posted on the SPEC web site.
Here are some important reasons why you might want to submit results for review and possible publication on the SPEC web site:
- You will get the visibility on the world’s most popular web site for performance evaluation, visited by more than 8 million annually.
- If accepted after peer review, your results will have the increased integrity that comes with meeting SPEC’s widely respected and rigorous standards.
- Submitting results costs much less than other forms of marketing, and lasts longer, as accepted results can remain on the SPEC web site for three to six months.
- Your results will be seen by corporate CTOs and IT managers who rely on SPEC results as a key component in their decision-making process for purchasing new computer equipment.
- You will be in the company of the world’s leading suppliers of graphics components, systems and subsystems.
SPEC/GPC offers two options under this program:
Publication of a single accepted submission for $1,000.
The submission will stay posted on the web site for three months.
Publication of four accepted submissions for $2,500. Submissions will stay posted on the web site for six months.
For more information, click here
or contact the SPEC office at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
tel: 540-349-7878; fax: 540-349-5992.